Plant box for raised beds and plant walls. Build as you want and unleash your creativity!
- Agro Block® is the building block for raised beds, terrace edges and green walls.
- Agro Block's unique design means that the blocks hook together when stacked.
- Agro Block stands stable even if you build at height. You can build up to 2m high.
Agro Block is designed to build on top of each other, so you get the height you want. Each block is 20 cm high and grips the blocks below. This ensures that your construction is stable.
For example, build:
- A small vertical bed for herbs for your balcony. Practical when you only have a little space.
- A cozy corner for your garden that both ensures a green environment and protects against wind and visibility.
- A high wall for noise protection - either a straight wall or in an exciting zigzag pattern - which you plant with evergreen plants.
On this item number, the blocks are purchased individually. To build the examples shown, you will need several Agro Blocks. It is also possible to buy Agro Block at a discount in whole pallets of 30 pieces. per pallet.
Agro Block can be worked with ordinary hand tools. Agro Block can be split in half if you need half the length, you can drill holes and you can attach Agro Block to an existing wall or fence.
Agro Block is very robust. You can easily both stand and jump on it without it breaking. It is pressure tested with 3.5 tonnes of pressure without deformation.
Agro Block is manufactured in Denmark from 100% recycled plastic from Denmark. The material in Agro Block can be reused in new products up to six times.
An Agro Block measures 80 x 40 x 20 cm (length x width x height) and weighs approx. 5.5 kg.
Agro Block is delivered individually or on pallets of 30 pieces. where there is a good discount .
Agro Block is stored on pallets outdoors and it may therefore appear that they are dusty or slightly dirty on delivery. They are easily cleaned with a damp cloth.